Before you spend another dollar or hire an employee to do your marketing, consider our Virtual Marketing Department in Temecula, CA. What’s a Virtual Marketing Department? The concept is simple, it’s simply outsourcing your marketing needs to our hybrid marketing agency.
Benefits of a Virtual Marketing Department
Bringing in a specialist for a few hours each week could save you money and produce better results!
Business owners and Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) Entrepreneurs consider:
- Marketing is a demanding proposition that changes constantly
- Effective Marketing demands full time attention
- Marketing efforts can be frustrating
- Marketing consistency can be difficult to commit to
- The national average salary for a Marketing Coordinator is $51,378
- The national average salary for a Marketing Manager is $86,473
- The national average salary for a Marketing Director is $123,144
- Even at $15/hr you’ll pay someone $31,200 (plus)
- Workers comp (add 10% of annual salary)
- Insurance ($233 – $407/month)
- Deal with sick days and vacations
- Deal with possible drama
Virtual Marketing Department as a Service
Our Virtual Marketing Department (VMD) is a service that provides experienced marketing guidance at a fraction of the cost of hiring a W2 employee (CMO to a kid fresh out of school). VMD is a cost effective way for you to leverage the most effective marketing strategies, RIGHT NOW, TODAY. You don’t have to wait for your team to learn new stuff. You can start SMART MARKETING for your business right now.
Consider our Virtual Marketing Services:
- 12-18 month marketing plan
- Website maintenance
- Email marketing
- Blog writing (2x/month)
- Social media management
- Video creation (2x/month)
- Online ads management (does not include ad spend)
- SEO services (full custom solution to include article writing and press releases)
- AND MORE – custom to you and your company!
- North American talent only
Virtual Marketing Department Benefits:
- Accessibility to expertise in marketing strategy and implementation
- An unbiased, outside perspective on your business
- Minimize the impact of staff reductions
- Maintain the momentum of critical projects
- Draw on outside experience from those who know what works and doesn’t work
- Budget friendly cost
As a hybrid agency we’re fully aware of our bandwidth (18 clients) for this service. This page remains published for interest/wait list purposes. In addition, we’ll only work with one company in any category per market. This is not a gimmick for scarcity tactics or false sense of urgency it’s just part of our foundational business ethics.
If you’re interested and want to find out if we’re a good fit for each let’s set up a discovery meeting. To start the process fill out our strategy session form.