Charles Musselwhite, Owner & Marketing Strategist
Kevin Harrington, Original Shark on TV's Shark Tank endorses Musselwhite Marketing
Charles Musselwhite Ontraport Certified Consultant since 2018
Ontraport Certified Consultant Certification Class of 2018
Ontraport Certified Consultant
Combining Ontraport and DigitalMarketer certifications empowers us to take the guesswork and secrets out of digital marketing to help make business growth available to EVERYONE. If you’re a Business Owner or an Executive, we can show you how to implement effective digital marketing campaigns that drive more traffic, sales, and profit for your company. Best of all, we know our advice works because we actually DO this stuff for a living.
Charles is an Ontraport Certified Partner and holds expert certifications in Digital Strategy, Content Marketing, Paid Advertising, Search Marketing, Email Marketing, Copywriting, etc… from DigitalMarketer!
Ontraport Certified Expert
ONTRAPORT is billed as the world’s most powerful visual marketing automation and reporting platform in the world, and we agree! Which is why we made the the investment of time, energy and money to earn the distinct designation of being ONE of less than 100 Certified Partners!
Becoming an Ontraport Certified Expert is no small task!
- Five full days (over 32 hours) of instruction, dialogue with other participants and hands-on exercises
- Ontraport certification exam consists of two sections: a practical exam and a multiple choice exam
- Score of 80% on both sections is required to pass the exam
- The test begins with the practical exam – build a functional campaign (instructions provided) using your Sandbox account
- Part two is a 40 question multiple choice section
- After passing the Ontraport Certification Exam, your Certification is valid for one year
- To be recertified, you will need to pass the recertification exam
Charles spent over 20 years in corporate America including the last 8 years of his corporate career as a series 7 & 66 Financial Advisor with Metlife as an Independent Agent in the Metlife management training program. He resigned his position as a Financial Advisor to take care of a family member with a major medical issue.
Charles graduated from California Baptist University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program with a concentration in organizational management.